- Urethane cements/slurries can be installed from 3/16” to 3/8” and provide a durable, chemical, slip and thermal shock resistant surface.
- High solids thin mil systems (epoxy, urethane, polysaspartic) can be applied with or without traction enhancing aggregate or aluminum oxide for added abrasion resistance.
- Epoxies tend to have lower resistance to UV exposure so if they are used in areas where they are subject to UV exposure they should be finished with a urethane or polyaspartic.
- Polyurea is a thick film coating that can be spray applied to provide a flexible, seamless, waterproof, chemical, tear, impact and abrasion resistant surface that can bridge moving cracks to 1/8”.
- There are electro static discharge options available.
- Proper preparation of the floor is imperative to the performance and aesthetics of the system installed.
- Transitions, drain, edge and joint/crack detail must be addressed and properly specified.