Considerations for Lobby/ Waiting Room Floors
- Lobbies open to the outside should provide walk off mats and areas to help prolong the life of the flooring by reducing dirt and contaminants that could damage the finish.
- How will acoustics affect the feel of the lobby?
- Can wall design and sound absorbing accessories accomplish echoic reduction adequately for the space?
- Lower maintenance finishes can help reduce operating costs, improving profitability.
- Durability and long life cycle can reduce the potential for disruption of operations.
- How will the lobby finish transition to the offices and adjacent spaces?