Polished Concrete Does Not:
- Perform well in acidic and some chemical environments.
- Turn a very uneven, severely damaged or deteriorated floor into a masterpiece.
- Typically resist food and some hydrocarbon stains (there are optional treatments to increase the concrete's resistance to these substances.)
- Provide a maintenance free finish (it must be regularly cleaned and should be burnished as needed and walk off mats should always be used for entries.)
- Miraculously repair surface imperfections (small imperfections can be treated with a grout coat and spalls and small pits can be repaired prior to polishing.
Our Work in Polished Concrete Flooring