Final Product Testing/Expectations
- If a guard product is to be used, all reviews should be performed prior to installation of the guard since the guard can give a buyer a false impression of the quality of polishing work.
- Visual – No clouding or haziness, free of scratches, consistent sheen (relative to floor flatness.)
- Sheen – As measured by gloss meter (60°) or approved visually.
- DCOF (Dynamic Coefficient of Friction) should be ≥0.42 per ASTM C1028.
- Aggregate exposure as agreed upon (or established by mock up.) Aggregate exposure level should be signed off by owner or representative after initial grind.
Our Work in Polished Concrete Flooring